Conecta Commerce is a connected, modular and scalable ecommerce platform to provide an omni-channel experience for professional customers, wholesalers and manufacturers.
Conecta Commerce is an e-commerce solution that natively includes:
Connected to your company
Take advantage of the Connect HUB technology to connect:
- ERPs: more than 60 business management applications ready to synchronise Product Catalogue, Customers, Stock and Orders.
- MarketPlaces: sell on Amazon, AliExpress, Ebay, Facebook... keeping your catalogue synchronised and receiving your orders in your ERP or Ecommerce.
- PIM (Product Information Management): platforms offered by manufacturers and distributors with information on their products to facilitate the enrichment of catalogues with descriptions, images, videos, technical data sheets, etc.
- 100+ data sources to feed Conecta Commerce with internal or external information via APIs, databases, files or synthetic data generated with Artificial Intelligence.
all the standard functionality of PrestaShop 8.0 with enhanced features such as:
- Replenishment orders: generation of order proposals based on consumption in recent months. An order is generated with those products purchased in the period that can be modified to facilitate purchasing.
- Import of orders: the customer can upload his order from a CSV or Excel file indicating code and quantity to order, the system will generate an order indicating the availability.
- Catalogue download: a PDF catalogue is generated with the categories indicated by the client for internal use.
provides the sales force with real-time information to support their sales visits to customers such as:
- Applied rates and promotions: the seller accesses the prices agreed with the customer, including general rates, specific prices and specific promotions.
- Order history: access the products in which the customer is interested with a pre-loaded order based on their preferences.
- Customer portfolio: each salesperson will be able to see only their assigned customer portfolio, access the portfolio of an area or all customers depending on the role assigned.
from which the customer can access synchronised commercial and administrative information, at any time and place, in self-service. You will be able to consult:
- History: of invoices, delivery notes, orders and quotations.
- Balance and credit: with details of the invoices that make up the balance and the possibility of making partial or total settlements by card payment.
- Tax information: consultation of the accumulated invoices per quarter for form 347/415